“60% of people reported being emotionally detached at work, and 19% reported being miserable.”
– 2022 GALLUP STUDY
Disengagement is a major issue, and if we don’t fix it, we will continue to lose people.
Employers are struggling to get their workers back together in the office, and employees are demanding something new. Not only do people want the flexibility that the pandemic provided, but they also want more opportunities be developed, to connect with their purpose and do meaningful work.
“The meditation that Brianne led on our vision was one of the most powerful experiences I have had in my leadership development, and I have a Masters in Leadership! I wish that every leader was able to do a similar exercise. “
Leadership Brand Workshop Participant
what is a coach culture?
A coaching culture is an environment in which most leaders use coaching (asking questions & listening) as the predominant approach to:
- Show people that they trust them and believe in them and their abilities.
- Help employees feel safe to bring their whole selves to work.
- Support people at all levels to show up in a side-by-side/human-to-human way rather than using a hierarchal top-down approach.
- Include people in the creation of strategies and important company decisions.
- Encourage employees to connect with their purpose and find happiness at work.
- Come up with creative solutions and innovation.
- Work towards meeting collective goals.
“The LCI coaching journey far exceeded my expectations. The program is practical and relatable. The approach to coaching is fluid and real. The tools and techniques we learned are practical and make us better coaches. It’s really interesting to see how far everyone has come since the beginning. Belinda and Brianne provided a safe space for everyone to share and practice. They are completely invested in our success. I loved every minute of the journey and wish all programs I’ve taken or will take have the same feel. I highly recommend LCI’s program.”
Joanie Michel, VP, People & Culture
COMPANIES WE HAVE WORKED WITH
Book a Call
If you are curious about learning how LCI can help you to build a coaching culture in your organization, book a call with a member of our team today!